LE PETITE DEJEUNER





There's almost nothing I love more than a weekend brunch. My boyfriend and I are what one would call professional brunchers. Toronto is a city filled with great brunch spots and it's totally normal to see lines wrapped around a building filled with people trying to get into their favourite brunch spot. Luckily, I am a morning person so we always wake up early to beat the rush. 

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago when we went to Le Petit Dejeuner on King Street. We went at 9:00 on a Sunday morning and got in right away. The food was amazing, I drool even thinking about it. As we were leaving the line outside was already full.  

The pictures above of me are from the walk to brunch. It's me trying to share some of my personal style with you guys. Fashion is my first passion but it's really hard to get shots of myself. It involves having my boyfriend take pictures of me in public places and it can be awkward. I'm hoping to get better at this and being able to share more soon. 

xo