MORE MEXICO





     

































While cleaning out my IPhone this weekend I came across more images from my recent trip to Mexico. One thing I love about going away on a tropical vacation is being able to wear bright and colourful summer clothes + accessories. In years past, I've packed my entire summer wardrobe when going on vacation but I've since realized that I really only wear 1/3 of what I bring. This time I really tried to limit excess.

Limiting excess has become the golden rule of my life and the focus of 2014. It applies to what I buy, pack, eat, consume, read and watch. We live in a world where excess "stuff" has become the norm. I'm all about simplifying my life and this way of thinking helps in every area of my life.

In reality, I was heading to Mexico, not the South of France, what do I reeeeeally need to bring

Confession - so I did bring three pairs of sunglasses, which could be seen as excessive. BUT I did only bring a few pairs of shorts for the beach and an adorable reversible MAAJI bikini so that totally cut down what I brought...right?