BOBBETTE & BELLE












On Sunday, my girlfriends and I decided to meet at our favourite sweets spot - Bobbette & Belle, located in Leslieville for an afternoon coffee (and sugar) break. 

Bobbette & Belle started out in the wedding cake business but decided to expand based on their growing popularity. As I've mentioned before, I am the biggest critic you'll ever meet and to say the least B&B exceeds my exceptions every time I visit their gorgeous shop. The interior is beautifully decorated, there's comfortable seating areas for small groups to get together, sip hot chocolate and indulge in the most delicious treats in Toronto. 

Bobbette & Belle's scones are created from one of the owners grandmother's recipe and they're served with fresh devonshire cream - to die for! They're also known for their hot chocolate (mix created in house) with homemade vanilla marshmallows that they toast right at the counter with a torch. #AMAZING

Their large selection of cupcakes can definitely hold their own in a city where many Torontonians consider themselves cupcake connoisseurs. I think at one point, we all had our IPhone's out - taking pictures and Instagraming our yummy treats. 

Hope you're all having a wonderful day. Bye for now.

xo

J