WEEKEND WEAR





Happy Monday everyone,

I hope you had a nice weekend. My weekend was quiet and relaxing other than the 6 hours I spent searching for an appropriate dress for an upcoming wedding I have to attend. This week I'm flying to Halifax, Nova Scotia to see my family and attend a family wedding.

I've known about the wedding for over a year, but decided to leave finding a dress until the last minute. Nobody believed me when I said I have nothing to wear but the truth is, I really didn't. I only have dresses for three occasions -  summertime vacations, New Years and work functions. I thought about getting away with wearing my New Years 2013 dress, but decided all over sequence would be a little much.

And so my search began.

I wanted to find something simple, classic and something I could breath in after ingesting pounds of wedding cake ( another reason my summertime hot pink bandage dress wouldn't work). I looked everywhere - Eaton Centre, Bloor Street and Queen Street..... nothing worked for me. I decided to call it a day after checking one more store and sure enough, there was the perfect dress, last one left in my size.

Above is my, I'm on a mission look - dark skinnies, flat booties and black coat.

I'll be sure to share pictures and deets on the wedding and the dress when I return next week.

xo

J