SELECTIVE STYLE


Happy Monday,

I spent some time this weekend scouring the city for Christmas tree decorations. I wanted tree decor that was subtle and simple and didn't scream 1980's office christmas party. 

I found what I thought were the perfect tree ornaments but once on my tree, I quickly realized that weren't for me. Back to the store they went. 

My boyfriend and I were finding it hard to agree on what would work for our tiny condo space. He was into masculine, hipster looking ornaments with bright pops of colour. I was drawn to the simple shapes and sizes. 

We decided to check one of our favourite furniture/ home decor stores, West Elm. Walking into West Elm was like entering a winter wonderland. I've never felt so inspired and full of holiday cheer. We ended up choosing the ornaments above. Little Diablo, wasn't sure what to make of the feather ball ornaments but eventually concluded they're not alive. I still find him sniffing around the tree, just to be sure there aren't any creatures around.

Hope you all have a great week.

J