WEEKEND BITES AND PIECES (FROM IPHONE)








I'm a little late, but I thought I'd share a few photos from my weekend. On Saturday night my boyfriend and I decided to go for a late night skate at Nathan Philips Square. The Christmas lights were beautiful and it could have been very romantic if it wasn't packed with teenage boys skating around like maniacs. I tried not to let the rage I felt get to me, so instead I focused on the holiday music and cheer. 

I also found a great new winter parka this weekend. I had been looking for a while and couldn't find one that was warm and fashionable. A friend suggested Rudsak and I'm glad she did because I found something I really love. Rudsak had a great selection of parkas and I was surprised to see they had lots of cool menswear. My boyfriend ended up buying this cardigan (it was on sale).

Lastly, I went to a friends place to see her new condo. It's so nice to see friends doing well and scoring sweet condos. I believe good things come to good people and she definitely deserves this sweet find. We sipped Champagne, ate cupcakes and played a card game - Cards Against Humanity. It was totally hilarious because the game is so inappropriate. I may have gotten a little bit too competitive but I was in it to win it... what can I say. I left a champion.

All and all it was a great weekend,

Bye for now.

J